What a tangled wwweb we weave...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

ryan-son



I woke up this morning to "your the best" from the karate kid running in my head, knowing that i have to play two games of broadway league softball back to back in the NY summer heat. I rolled out of bed and immediately put my uniform on to get in "game-mode". Crap - i got oatmeal on my jersey making an imiginary double play. Thinking about my pitching moves... 1st pitch down the middle or a touch outside for an easy strike. 2nd pitch low and inside to draw a pop fly. 3rd pitch off-speed - and look for instructions from mr miyagi - perhaps use the crane technique.
Comments:
Just remember - wax on, wax off...

May the force be with you.

Oh, wait. Wrong movie.

There's no crying in baseball.

Uuuuum...

If you build it, they will come?

Have fun today!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?