What a tangled wwweb we weave...

Friday, July 22, 2005

more adventures in subwayland

So, I was on waiting patiently for the 2/3 train this evening, when I heard the sound of a man asking for spare change. I turn around and see this old homeless man dressed almost all in black. Starting with his head, he was sporting a black wool hat; then, of course, a large puffy black winter coat - despite the 93 degree 95% drippy humidity sticky smelly weather we're having; and some large black baggy pants. A typical sight in Manhattan. All in black, even the homeless are classically trendy. However, upon his feet, he wore a pair of Sand Beige Ugg boots. I kid you not. Even the New York homeless are "rockin' the uniform." I thought of you, Joy.

And, of course, of the sheep.
Comments:
Oh no he didn't! That bitch stole my winter look.
 
amazing [URL=http://www.shusheng007.com/Shownews.asp?id=321 ]buy diablo iii gold [/URL] cheap power leveling
icecream available [URL=http://www.diablo3goldsupplier.com]cheapest diablo 3 gold [/URL] safe for gold
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?